K2 Team: Peter Whiting
Lead Fund Raising and Marketing Officer
A Sales and Marketing Executive with fund raising and business modelling experience
Help for your business
- Peter is an outstanding business advisor who has a proven track record of equity fundraising and creating strategic value for clients.
Skills and expertise
- Peter developed an investment and business turnaround skill-set as a buyer of under-performing SMEs with K2 Partners, buying, personally, and turning round a UK based industrial baking machinery manufacturer and rescuing a number of client businesses through formal insolvency procedures.
- Industrial experience includes education, international clean tech, foods importing and distribution, beverages and consumer goods sectors.
- On a personal level Peter has a natural “coaching” style underpinned by an exacting objectivity, rigorous analytical approach and insistence on clarity of communication, which allows him to support his clients very effectively and gain their trust rapidly. Peter’s motto is to “be excellent” in all he does and he displays the utmost integrity and credibility in all his dealings.
- Co-founder of Clean Capital a corporate finance and fundraising boutique.
- Business Unit Manager at The Foster’s Group, with accountability for their European beer business.
- Before, Peter worked for Cadbury Schweppes and The Coca-Cola Company in a range of international strategy, marketing and country management roles, mostly focused on developing brands outside of the UK.
- Peter holds an MBA from London Business School and a degree in Business Studies from Manchester Polytechnic. He speaks business German and French and conversational Spanish.