K2 Team: Lorraine Zuleta
Head of Human Resources
HR Advisor & Business Coach
Help for your business
- Lorraine helps address the complex people issues brought on by serious business challenges. She works with management, unions and groups of employees to identify and explore areas of mutual interest, above all saving the business and saving jobs. She works with them and K2 colleagues to define and implement appropriate and timely actions.
Skills and expertise
- Lorraine has considerable experience of people and relationship management. She helps people and organisations plan and implement change, as an adviser, negotiator, coach, interim manager and communicator.
- Partner in global HR consultancy, consultant to national governments, Fortune and FTSE 100 companies and local organisations in more than 20 countries.
- Helped define and implement change in many different and challenging social, business and national environments, working across borders, cultures and political backdrops.
- Elected Member of Southwark Council from 2002 to 2010:
- Held executive positions and had political oversight of the Resources portfolio exceeding £1billion p.a. Took significant, politically contentious decisions on resource allocation;
- Stabilised and improved the overall financial management performance of the Council, including turning around a failing Revenues and Benefits service;
- Lead political group member on several regional and national pay negotiating bodies.
- Board Member or Trustee of a number of arts and culture organisations.
- Honorary Alderman London Borough of Southwark.
- Lorraine is a highly intuitive communicator, a linguist and a Maths graduate of the University of Sussex. She trained as an actuary and is a qualified Executive Coach from Henley Management College (now Henley Business School).