K2 Team: Frank Sheppard
Employee Liaison Officer
Adviser on Reorganisation & Improving Staff Performance with their consent
Help for your business
- Frank helps get staff back to work if they are on strike. He also helps reorganise staff roles, hours of work and rates of pay for companies in financial difficulties by ensuring employees are supported and advised on the issues and options available during the negotiating process. This involves fully explaining how any change benefits both them and their employer.
Skills and expertise
- Frank has considerable experience of staff related procedures including disciplinary, grievances, redundancies, negotiating compromise agreements and achieving mutually satisfactory results.
- His industrial experience covers construction, engineering, postal, training, manufacturing and museums.
- Senior Union Convenor who negotiated return to work to complete construction of Wembley Stadium.
- Assisted Vauxhall Motors Luton with reintroduction of apprentices after a gap of 20 years.
- Electrical engineer working with lifts and escalators.
- Trained as an electrical engineering under an apprentice scheme.
- Frank is a visiting tutor lecturing on Trades Union Studies at several colleges.