We are very pleased to announce the release of the first episode of the K2 Turnaround Podcast 🎙️
In this first episode Tony Groom interviews K2 partner and fellow turnaround practitioner, Anton de Leeuw, with questions focused on his journey as a turnaround practitioner and what he has learnt along the way.
You can listen to the full episode on Spotify: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/laurence-groom/episodes/K2-Turnaround-Podcast-Ep-1—Anton-de-Leeuw-Interview-e25vdl4
Discussed in this episode:
- How Anton first got into turnaround
- Anton’s journey since joining K2
- The challenges and successes faced whilst Anton was turning around his first company with K2
- The 3 most important lessons Anton has learnt about turnaround
- The 3 most important things that might impact a business (Spoilers: it’s 1. people, 2. people, 3. people)
- How to build trust early on in the turnaround process
- What should struggling companies be asking those offering to help them?
This was recorded in November 2022, just before the TRI Turnaround Awards, so if you’re wondering after listening to this, Anton did end up winning Turnaround Practitioner of the Year! K2 also won Turnaround firm of the year so 2022 was a fantastic year for us all around.
A huge thank you Anton de Leeuw for taking the time to be interviewed and for sharing your journey with us.
Hope you enjoy.